When working out, especially when doing something like weight lifting, it is important that the hands and wrists are fully supported. This is important as it can prevent strain and injury and if you have tried to work out without the use of support gloves, you will likely have felt the pain that it can cause. Additionally, using gloves with wrist wraps helps prevent bar slippage and tearing up your hands.
So if you’re tired of having “man-hands” or having hands that look like you’ve been working in the old west, gloves might be an affordable option for you.
Weight lifting gloves for women are stitched to reduce friction that causes calluses, keeps your palms soft, smooth, and feminine looking.
In this article, I’m going to show you some of the very best weight lifting gloves on the market that will guarantee that you are able to work out in comfort and be safe in the knowledge that your wrists and hands will be fully protected.
Here are 5 of the highest-rated, quality weightlifting gloves available.
Women’s Weight Lifting Gloves
These attractive wrist wraps come in a huge array of designs, meaning that not only do they function well but they also look amazing. But of course, looks can be deceiving and so let’s take a look at what you can expect from this product and how it can help you.
• By stabilizing the wrists, heavier weights are able to be lifted, giving you the chance to improve your game, hit personal goals and prevent injuries.
• Ideal for a variety of exercises such as weight lifting, plank, push-ups, and MMA.
• They come in a variety of stiffness levels which are designed to provide comfort, flexibility, and strength.
• Easy to put on and take off meaning that you work out won’t be interrupted, and you can stick to your workout and rest times.
It appears that these wrist wraps offer supreme quality but what do previous users have to say about the product? The answer is, quite a lot of good things such as one reviewer saying that they are a great product from an amazing company and another claiming that the wraps have eliminated their wrist pain.
This product looks to be very sturdy and so would deliver the promise of living up to the claims that it is one of the best on the market, but what might you expect to get from these gloves? Let’s take a look.
• Full protection from calluses caused by friction, meaning greater comfort when working out.
• Super stable grip.
• Fully adjustable wrist support giving you exactly the tension and support that you require.
• Can be used for a variety of different workouts.
• Features a mesh fabric inside making the product fully breathable. Sweaty hands suck!
It is evident that these gloves have a lot of promising looking features but what are they truly like to work out with? One person states that the gloves are very comfortable and the wrist straps help them to stay in place meaning that they can focus on the workout and not their workout gloves. Another user of the gloves says that they are extremely durable, so it looks like we are onto a winner here.
If you are looking for an effective workout glove that also looks fantastic, then these could well fit the bill. Coming in a range of four bright colors, these gloves certainly look the part, but what else do they have to offer?
• Padded to ensure extra comfort and protection from calluses.
• Excellent grip, preventing bar slippage and injury.
• The product features in-built wrist wraps giving additional support.
• Versatile gloves that can be used for a great range of workouts including cross fit, weight lifting, pull-ups, and rope climbing, amongst others.
• The gloves are designed in such a way to prevent them from slipping or moving during your workout.
It is easy to lay claim to being one of the best but the real proof is in what people are saying about these gloves, and there are some very complimentary reviews on the product such as one user saying that these are the “best gloves ever” and are super comfortable. Another claims that these are the best gloves he has tried in the last 20 years, and that is some claim to make!
The first thing you notice about these gloves is that there is a very usable sizing chart which is great when buying online as you can be sure of getting just what you need. Of course, a good size is one thing but how do the gloves perform otherwise? Let’s find out.
• Built-in wrist wraps that give additional support and prevent injury.
• Padded palm for added comfort and protection.
• Made from a breathable material to minimize sweating.
• Full protection of the thumbs.
There are some negative reviews on these gloves but with that in mind, there are also some very good ones which state that not only are these a great pair of gloves but they are also a very reasonable price. Another reviewer claims that the gloves are very comfortable and the wrist support is second to none.
5) Ihuan Weight Lifting Gloves (Editor’s Choice)
The first thing that springs to mind when looking at these gloves in how futuristic they look, they appear to be a very modern and attractive product, but is there more than meets the eye? Let’s see what key features these gloves offer.
• The gloves come with wrist support to ensure protection while working out.
• Ideal for a wide range of workouts.
• Great protection for the palms as well as excellent grip.
• Breathable material makes working out much more comfortable.
• The support of the gloves gives you the chance to optimize your performance.
These gloves come in either black and blue or black and pink but looks aren’t always everything, performance is key so what do those who have tried these gloves have to say? One user says that these are the best gloves that they have ever owned with another claiming that even after a year’s worth of use, the gloves have stayed in perfect condition. This says to us that this is a product to be reckoned with.
Features of Gloves to Look For
Fit – some gloves are more adjustable than others. If they are a fixed S, M, L without any velcro straps for further customization then you’ll want to make sure your hands aren’t “swimming around” inside of them. Find a pair that won’t encumber your hands while your lifting, and make sure the wrist wraps are providing the support they are designed to provide.
Comfort – some gloves have the hand fully enclosed, while others have just part of the fingers covered. The comfort will be essential if you’re going to be using them often or sparingly. If you are just going to be using them when you lift heavy or on during certain workouts, the comfort might not be a big deal. But if you ever decide to not go to the gym because your lifting gloves are uncomfortable, then it’s a big deal. Find a pair that will be practical and will reinforce you to lift.
Grip – the grip of the glove is important. If you find a glove that fits well, is comfortable but can’t grip the bar or weights because the grip is ineffective, then the practicality is poor. While your hands might be protected, a spinning bar in your hands is especially dangerous. Some grips have a padded palm, so depending on your hand strength, this might not be the best option for you. On the flip side, if you have a strong grip, a padded palm will protect your hands, and your grip strength will prevent the bar from slipping.
Conclusion of Weight Lifting Gloves
Finding the right pair of lifting gloves to support you during your workout can be a tedious task when there are so many different products available. But this list really does showcase some of the elite products currently available. So if you have been searching for the perfect pair of women’s weight lifting gloves with wrist support, you can be sure that anyone of these products will meet that criteria.
Do you use weight gloves? Leave a comment below on your thoughts about them.