Let’s face it when we’re out getting our sweat on we want the girls to be doing as little movement as possible.
I”m not as voluptuous as some of my clients, but I want to share some of my thoughts (from personal usage & from other ladies) on sports bras that might come in handy.
Quickly, I want to address the elephant in the room. This might be a sensitive topic for some, but lets temporarily put that feeling aside and get practical. This post will discuss the best sports bras for bigger breasts. Half the world’s population has breasts, so let’s get over the reservations and have a practical conversation.
When taking part in exercise it is essential that you have the correct support. Without it, running and other forms of physical activity can become painful and uncomfortable. This is something that then puts a lot of people off from taking part in such activities in the future.
One great way to provide good support is by wearing a comfortable and well-fitting sports bra. There are many that claim to be the best sports bra for bigger breasts but when can this be trusted? In this article, I’m going to be looking at some of the most favored ones currently on the market which will guarantee you the ultimate support when exercising.
The other thing I wanted to point out is I usually only recommend about 5 products for you all. If you’re anything like me, once I get too many options it becomes too much.
Without further adieu, here are the top 5 bests sports bras.
Best Sports Bras For High Impact
This full coverage and supportive sports bra come in an excellent range of colors and sizes, making it extremely versatile. But what else can this product offer?
• For women who have a larger chest, this sports bra has been specifically designed to meet those needs, with its aim to support, stabilize and to secure, giving you the confidence that your body will be fully supported during your workout.
• Easy to fasten using a hook and eye clasp at the front of the bra.
• A super snug fit that offers support whilst being amazingly comfortable.
• The sports bra will also keep you dry using its moisture lock technology.
• The design of the bra will ensure that you can move freely and also provides posture support.
It is all well and good looking at the stats, but what do previous customers have to say about this sports bra? One lady claims that the sports bra gives support with no unwanted movement and does not cause any chafing. Whilst another claims that this is the best sports bra to eliminate bouncing. It is evident that this is a superior product especially since it has been recommended by Oprah herself! This one’s an excellent choice for women with bust size 32DDD and 40D.
FITTIN Sports Bra (Editors choice)
This solid looking sports bra also comes in a good variety of colors and states that it is suitable for a wide range of activities including yoga and gym workouts. Let’s dive a little deeper into the key features of this bra.
• The sports bra is made from a super soft material ensuring maximum comfort.
• With the use of climacool, wearers will experience great ventilation to avoid excess moisture-all sweat that will be completely soaked up.
• Racerback design which gives additional support.
• The bra features removal pads, great for when washing the garment.
• The shoulder strap is wider to give extra support.
It would seem that this sports bra offers it all but they proof is in the pudding and one such piece of proof comes from a user who says that “the bra is super comfortable and provides a great lift.” Another makes a claim that this sports bra is the most comfortable one she has ever owned. Also, comes in a 3-pack which makes it easy on the purse.
This camisole design sports bra is pretty cute and feminine looking and is specifically designed for the plus size women. But what else can this colorful bra offer? Let’s find out.
• Hook and eye fastening making putting the bra on quick and simple.
• Fully machine washable, which is great as many sports bras are hand wash only, does that give this one the edge?
• The material is quick-drying and wonderfully breathable, perfect for those intense workouts.
• The bra is designed to be super comfy as well as having amazing support.
What really sets this one apart is that the company has been in the industry for over 100 years, meaning that the design is a tried and tested one, but when it comes to the testing-what do people have to say? One review says that this sports bra ended her long search to find ‘the one’ and this seems to be the theme since another says that it is a keeper!
This comfortable sports bra is available in five various designs and having been made by the previously mentioned company with many years experience, promises to be a contender for the best sports bra for bigger breasts, but what makes this the case?
• A panel at the front can be adjusted to give the best anti-bounce control for you.
• Seamless cups inside the bra are not only comfortable but also control moisture.
• The straps are non slip and the two way back gives added support.
• The magiclift design offers support and definition.
It would seem that this sports bra really does have it all but what are previous wearers saying about it? One lady states that the bra not only provides a fashion statement but is also super controlling and effective, whilst another user claims that the sports bra is perfect and was a great find. It would appear that it lives up to expectations.
This is a stylish looking sports bra that comes in a great array of fashionable colors meaning that it is not only effective but also aesthetically pleasing. But let’s discover the most important factors of this bra.
• The bra is double layered giving you extra support and comfort whilst wearing.
• Ventilation panels in the most effective areas.
• The bra has slight padding giving you great definition.
• The elasticated band underneath gives perfect support for activities such as running.
• Racerback design gives you better freedom in moving and added support.
This bra certainly has some impressive elements but what really matters is how it fares in reality and it would seem that it does well considering that one review states that the bra is a game-changer. This is echoed in another review claiming that the sports bra offers great support and is super comfy.
Advantages of Using The Correct Size
Sometimes just getting to the gym is hard enough. The last thing you want to deal with is pain or discomfort because of your sports bra. You can probably relate to excessive bouncing which can lead to chafing around your breasts. Back pain is also an issue. Appropriate sizes will help reduce if not eliminate these discomforts.
What To Look For
I would look for a few different things when selecting a sports bra, and hopefully one of the above-mentioned works for you.
First, I would suggest support play the biggest role in your selection. I mean functionality is the reason you’re looking this up. If it doesn’t serve this purpose, why bother
Second, I would suggest comfort. Maybe the support is outstanding but the comfort is mediocre. You could probably get by with this, but if you can find support and comfort (and I know you can) then you’ve accomplished your objective.
Third, I like the bras that are moisture-wicking or have some kind of feature that helps keep you dry. Chafing can suck and it can last a couple of days. It’s not the same as an injury necessarily, but anything that physically deters me from getting exercise really bothers me.
Finally, I would say style. But this is just me. Most of the sports bras mentioned above offer some level of style, but for me, this is the least of my concerns.
Conclusion of Appropriate Sports Bras
If you are a woman of larger proportions you have probably searched for the best sports bra for bigger breasts, and perhaps met a dead end. But the sports bras that we have listed here have all gathered a great reputation and this is simply down to the fact that they deliver exactly what they say they will. This is excellent support whilst being highly comfortable to wear. Giving you the peace of mind that no matter what activity you are taking part in, you will never feel pain or discomfort, meaning that you can simply enjoy your workout.
What bra construction should I use?
There are three main kinds of construction. The compression, the encapsulation, and a combo of these two. They each have their purpose.
What features should I look for in a sports bra?
When selecting a sports bra you should pay attention to the band around your rib cage, underwires, shoulder straps, wicking material, and closure type.
Are sports bras good for daily use?
Yes, sports bras can be very comfortable. Good support is a benefit whether your exercising or just daily use.
Do I have to use a sports bra when exercising?
It’s highly recommended you wear some kind of support. Research and testimonials show that exercise without support can cause sagginess, pain, and discomfort.